b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Tuesday 3 June 2008

Dirty Boy

I can't help not to post this picture. It truly depicts Zhavar's yesterday activity.

Zhavar has actually been a bit ill since 2 days ago. He has been having cold and fever. But it doesn't seem to be affecting his activity much. As always, he never stopped or even reduce his activities such as playing, running, reading, shouting, etc. And yesterday, he asked me to play outside with him. It was sunny. Really sunny. It's quite a good weather actually. So for me it was ok for him to play outside.

Accompanied by me, we played on our backyard. He was really excited with the out-door activity. He touched and played with everything that he had never seen before. He's very curious. And I hate to say "Stop!" "Don't do that!" "Don't touch that!". So he got dirty. Not to mention goo running down from his nostrils while he was at it. And I went... 'Oh my..'.

Here you go. See it for your self.


z1 copy

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter