b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Sunday 22 June 2008

Don't Forget To(always) Bring It!

Here's a note to me, from hubby:
Don't ever forget your camera!
Just bring it! Eventhough you might not take picture for the whole day. It will eventually become a habbit and it will be handy when there's something need to be captured. And the most important thing is practice makes perfect.

Thanks hubby, for always reminding me. I constantly need some push now & then.


kamera



No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter