b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Thursday 19 June 2008

New Toy

Have I mentioned that for the last few days, it's all been cloudy and rainy here? And today from morning till afternoon it rained hard. As per usual, I couldn't help not to yawn the entire day. I always get very sleepy when it rains. The sound of the drizzle somehow slows down my adrenaline. In other words, it's sooths me. The greyish and cloudy sky make me think that it's already night. To me, it's like my surrounding is tlelling me that it's time to go to bed.

So anyway, I felt very lazy because of my sleepiness. Instead of doing my chores, I just sat on the sofa, yawning, while watching the telly.

In the middle of my almost-dreaming-state, our bell rang. And guess what? It was the postman with the package that I've been waiting for. All of the sudden, I felt wide awake. It was like I was recharged or something.

So there I was. The whole evening playing with my new toy. Oh, It's so worth the wait.


box
Zhavar's playing with the already-opened box


No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter