b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Thursday 26 June 2008

Raising a Picasso

I bought him crayons & a lot of drawing papers. BIG ones.
Apparently, that wasn't enough for him. So, there he went. Drawing on the wall, his playpen, my desk and God knows where he'll be heading to next time..


wall

playpen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Apa kabar si Picasso?
Hmmmmm
Nampaknya darah seni benar-benar teraliri dalam darahnya.
Wish you the best ya sayang...

Blog Archive

Stat Counter