b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Friday 20 June 2008

Sweet Tooth

I've an addiction to sweets. I think it's inherited from my father's side. Or maybe from my mother? Well, maybe both.

My parents, both, are Javanese. It's really not a secret that we, Javanese, love sweet food. It can be seen from our cuisine that tastes(most of them) sweet.

On the other hand. Hubby comes from Sumatra(another island in Indonesia). He doesn't like sweet food. Well, not that he hate it. It just that he's not really into it. If he has to choose two different kind of food, sweet or salty, he'll definitely choose the latter. However, if there's nothing left except sweet food. He'll eat it without a doubt.

What about Zhavar? Who he resembles? Oh yeah. He's as sweet tooth as I am. Not very proud of it. Coz it's not a good thing. But I try to limit his sweet toothness.

You see, this is a picture of him eating stroopwafel. And it's undoubtedly very sweet. Oh my..

stroopwafel



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is SO "sweet"!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter