b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Thursday 20 November 2008

Finally.. an Update

Dear friends..
Just want to let you know, that from now on I'll be blogging at my old blog http://senaz.blogsome.com.

For those of you, my fellow photographer bloggers, I'm sorry to tell you that my old blog is in Indonesian and you might not found as many pictures there as in this blog. I'm quite busy with my new live in Jakarta. Not to mention I am now in my second trimester of my pregnancy. So many things to do. And so little time.

Please feel free to contact me. Hope i'll be blogging here again. Well, not in the near future. Maybe when the baby has arrived.

And here's a slideshow from my last trip to Athens. I know it's far too late. But it's better than never right?!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter