b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Friday 13 June 2008

Shooting Friends

Two days ago, I had a lot of fun taking pictures of two of my friends. We actually had planned this a week ago. Unfortunately, there had always been something that came up. So the plan was off everytimes. And instead of taking pictures, we ended up just hanging out in the park.

Since it's already summer and the weather is very nice to take pictures in, we planned another photo shoot session(haha, i love the words 'photo shoot session'. As if I'm a real profesional photographer ;0). It was two days ago.

The weather wasn't really that good. It was cloudy, windy, cold and there were times when rained hard that day. Oh, whatever happened to summer???

Anyway, thankfully when we went to the park to take pictures the rain stopped. But still, it was cloudy and cold. I've got to give two tumbs up for my friends for not wearing their jackets during photo session.

Friends, I introduce you to my (other) friends: mba Nisa & mba Yeni..

ps4 copy

Mba Nisa. The friendliest person I've ever met.
ps1 copy

Isn't she beautiful?!
ps2 copy

Have a little fun posing with Zhavar.
ps6 copy

ps3 copy

Mba Yeni. A newly wed who's so kind and nice.
ps8 copy

Isn't she gorgeous?
ps9 copy

ps7 copy

ps13 copy

ps12 copy

ps11 copy

ps10 copy

Not to forget posing together. Well, except me :(.
ps16 copy

Zhavar as always looks having ridiculous fun.
ps14 copy

Last but not least, ME! mba Nisa took this picture. Me & my cowboy shootsac bag. Yippiie!
ps15 copy

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter