b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Saturday 14 June 2008

Shootsac Bag

Hmm..Let's see.. I guess everybody already know this bag. Or maybe not everybody. But definitely people who love photography(especially professional ones) do know about this bag.

What could I say. As a beginner, a reaalllly beginner in this field, I fell in love with this bag the very first time I saw it on their website. I just love the design. And I love this bag, coz I can swap lenses easily. This bag has 6 pockets(3 fronts & 3 backs). Aaand ofcourse it doesn't look like any other camera bags. Well actually this isn't a camera bag either. It's a lens bag(eventhough I can put my camera without the lens attached to it on one of the pocket). But who cares. I don't really need a camera bag either. Coz I don't travel much. And I'm a full time mom. Photography is really just a hobby for me. At least until now.

However, I just realize that taking photography as a hobby is something that I must seriously commit to. I mean, even as a hobby I must make progress as the time goes by. Photography isn't a cheap hobby. We've saved money and spent it on lenses, camera body, tripod, etc. For us, it's a serious thing. I don't want to be like girls who buy cars only to have it buried in the garage, coz they can't drive well. So, as far as I know, everything that got to do with photography seems to be painfully expensive. Including tha Shootsac bag that I've been longing to have it. Phuhh, not to mention the delivery cost to Europe :(.

Anyhow, I'm very fortunate. (Really I am). My hubby is willing to buy me one of those bag. I couldn't thank him more. He's very supportive for whatever I do. And as long as we can afford it, he'll get along. Oh, I love him dearly.


(this is the package that I've been waiting for--thank you Aulia, my dearest cousin, who has helped me with the ordering & shipping of this bag)

(the basic Shootsac)

(I also bought True Colors Shootsac Cover in Cowboy..Yeehaaa)

No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter