b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Sunday 15 June 2008

16 Months

Today, Zhavar is 16 months old. It's amazing watching him grow everyday. I never realize how fast the growth of a child is until I have one. It seems not long ago he was just a baby. Now, he's already a toddler. He's becoming more independent. There are many things that he has achieved at this age. Out of all his developments, one thing that I notice that I fell should emphasize is his communicating skills.

Eventhough at this time, he can only say a few words(3 clear words to be precise), we actually(most of the time) can communicate well with each other. He understands simple instructions, like: "Please, close the door!" or "Please, put that garbage(small one ofcourse) to the litter bin!" etc. Also, he can tell us what he wants by using the baby sign language.

Me & hubby had have been into the baby sign thing since the day ZHavar's born. But little did we know that it would actually work. We couldn't be more happy with his development.

Here's this month highlights:
-understand simple instructions
-words: gajah(jajah), traktor(takton), nenen(nana), kupu2(pupu)
-sign language: bicycle(tangan genjot), car(brem2), bird(tangan buka nutup), dog(guk2), etc.
-point out: hair, clock, book, tv. etc.

Anyway, yesterday I bought a cake from the supermarket. So today would be an appropriate time to cut it.
Happy 16th Monthsday my dearest Zhavar!!
note: we never celebrate birthdays or monthsday or whatsoever.

Here's a picture of hubby acting surprised plus drooling over the cake. See how ridiculous he looked ;p.


16bln



No comments:

Blog Archive

Stat Counter