b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Wednesday 2 July 2008

1st Prenatal Visit

This morning was very special for me. It was the very first time I can see my 2nd baby-to-be in my uterus. I was very excited. Eventhough waht I've saw was only a small black circle. According to my obgyn, it's about 4 weeks old. Yes, it's a little early for the 1st prenatal visit. But considering my history of miscarriage this would be a better way to be sure that everything was fine.

I was asked so many questiones by my obgyn about pregnancy symptomps that I've been experiencinf. Which to my surprise I haven't really having a bad nausea, vomiting, I hadn't even felt a little bit sick.

The visit lasted for about 10 minutes. We asked many questions while there. Some of the questions that cross our minds were whether travelling by plane would harm the foetus and should I get some blood test?

Thankfully, the answers were just what we had been hoping to hear. So..All in all, the 1st visit was great. Nothing to be worried about. Alhamdulillah.

Anyway, I always write & keep everything(pictures of USG, etc) that's got to do with my pregnancies on my pregnancy diary.

Here's a picture of the diaries(bottom: pregnant w/Zhavar..up: 2nd pregnancy)
pregnancy diaries


And here's a picture from the USG, that I've attached to the diary
2nd pregnancy diary





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah, selamat ya naz..telat niy gw baru baca postingannya..Menurut itungannya dokter kandungan gw, gw bakal melahirkan 16maret, which is beda sehari ama ultah lo ya :)

Blog Archive

Stat Counter