b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Random Images {City Center}

Love Groningen. Love the city. Love the buildings. Love the details.
You just can't get enough taking pictures here. Literally anything would be a great object for my photography excercises.

So..Enjoy!


1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

21
I took it on our way back home. It's actually from my neighbour garden.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! These are amazing!! They remind me a lot of Jessica Claire's work. Very beautiful!

Sorry I haven't posted any pictures in a while.. I'm having problems with my camera. I'll try to get some up soon!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter