b1 copy

About Me

A happy wife of Indra and also a proud mother of Zhavar & Zhahir(and hopefully more to come ;p). Currently living in Groningen, The Netherlands. I'm living a perfect live here. However, I can't wait to be back in Jakarta, Indonesia. My land. My home country. Where I can live a much much more perfect life, to be able to share with my lovely parents, parents in law, sisters, sister in law, brothers in law, nieces, nephew, aunties, uncles, cousins and NOT to forget my grandmas. Hmm, I think I just mentioned the whole big family. Yep, there you have it. I love my family so much. Well, don't you?! Oh, and I miss my friends too ;p. Anyway, I'm just starting to learn photography now. So I'll be posting a lot of photos here. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I do. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and enjoy it!

Thursday 3 July 2008

Craving #2: Mango

Who doesn't like mango? I bet most people find this fruit as an exotic delicacy. Me, even while I'm not pregnant would love to indulge myself with it everyday. Which I haven't been always able to do everyday. Coz here, as a tropical fruit, mango is a luxurious treat. As in expensivo.

However, being pregnant, I guess I can make an exception. Anyway, a little luxury wouldn't harm the baby-to-be. Right?!!

23


6 comments:

shelly said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! How exciting! I haven't been here on your blog in a while, and today I got to see such fun news and so many INCREDIBLE photos! Oh, my goodness! I'm loving the pictures of all the sights, and your perspective of them. Just beautiful. You're such a good photographer!

{Erica} said...

thatis how i cut and eat my mango. That picture is making my mouth water!

Bunda Zua said...

Woooww....

Mbak Senaz is pregnant??..

Congratulation.. wish you all the best during your pregnancy, dear..

Mbak, i miss Zhavar, come on.. posting about him..

Anonymous said...

congratttt's!!!!! so happy to hear it! :) wish u in a good condition ;)

Anonymous said...

Ternyata berita kehamilannya ada disini...
Bener Naz, yang gak hamil aja kalo ngeliat mangga rada-rada gimana gitu, apalagi yang hamil...
wuaaahhhhhh

taryn said...

you should have seen the amount of mangos i saw in puerto rico! they were all over the place! on the floor and everything because there were so many on the trees!

Blog Archive

Stat Counter